Latest Artist :

Katrina Kaif on Salman Khan 'I believe that exes can be great friends'

Katrina Kaif on Salman Khan
Katrina Kaif on Salman Khan

Katrina Kaif says she is single and her relationship with ex Salman Khan today is different from what it was earlier.
"I am single. Our equation is very different today and I believe that exes can be great friends," she told HT in an interview.
Katrina acknowledges Salman Khan's help during the initial stages of her career but asserts that it is wrong to say she wouldn't have been where she is now without Salman's help.
"He's helped me as a person. His presence in my life was for guidance and, straightforward and simple views. He has immense knowledge of the industry and this is where he helped me from going astray," she said.
Adding, "Yes, I owe him gratitude, but it's unfair to say I would have not got a break without Salman. In this industry, everyone has people in their lives to help them in the beginning. Salman was helped by Sooraj Barjatya. And Salman also helped Sneha Ullal and Zarine Khan."
She also pointed out that others had majorly helped in shaping her career and her growth as an actor.
"I was young, impressionable and hardworking. In fact, Akshay Kumar is one of the few people who instilled confidence in me. I pick up things by watching people around me, and I picked up a lot of things from Akshay." she said.
Asked if she was under any pressure from her family to get married, Katrina said:
"There's absolutely no pressure from my mom or anyone else. In fact, my mom is the biggest example and backer of an independent career. When we were young, she'd sing Que Sera, Sera (whatever will, be will be) to all of us.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Your Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger