Latest Artist :

Katrina Kaif 'What's Meant For You Will Come To You'

Katrina Kaif 'What's Meant For You Will Come To You'
Katrina Kaif 'What's Meant For You Will Come To You'

Almost ten years in B-town, and an empowered Katrina Kaif has managed to hold her own against the other top actresses by winning not only endorsement deals and ads but the chance to work with the industry's hottest actors. Post the success of Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara and Mere Brother Ki Dulhan, there's not much stopping the girl.
She calls herself destiny's child, and doesn't cater to the notion that Salman Khan is the reason her star has risen. Kaif opens up about the confidence-boosters she got from Akshay Kumar.
Katrina, 27, was asked in an interview if she believes she would not have been where she is today without Salman:
"I strongly disagree. Yes, I owe him gratitude, but it's unfair to say I would have not got a break without Salman. In this industry, everyone has people in their lives to help them in the beginning. Salman was helped by Sooraj Barjatya. And Salman also helped Sneha Ullal and Zarine Khan," Katrina told HT.
"I was young, impressionable and hardworking. In fact, Akshay Kumar is one of the few people who instilled confidence in me. I pick up things by watching people around me, and I picked up a lot of things from Akshay. To be fair there are many people who have played different key roles in my life."
She does give Salman the due credit, however.
"I believe in destiny, God's hand and hard work. The audience has accepted me. But it's also true that I've known Salman for eight years. He's helped me as a person. His presence in my life was for guidance and, straightforward and simple views. He has immense knowledge of the industry and this is where he helped me from going astray."
When one talks to Salman or Katrina, it's inevitable not to ask the pair about their equation. If you thought only Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor can be great friends as exes, then think again:
"I am single. Our equation is very different today and I believe that exes can be great friends."
Katrina does not fear competition from younger actresses in the industry, as she believes in destiny.
"...what's meant for you will come to you. Nobody can take that away from you. I am destiny's child."
Katrina says she has not signed any new films after Dhoom 3, but she says she is too much of a workaholic! So expect her to be on board the next project sooner than later as she gets restless without work.
Looks like this is one actress who's unstoppable!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Your Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger