Latest Artist :

Deepika 'Men Who Are Quietly Confident Are Way More Attractive Than Guys Who Try Too Hard'

Bangalore beauty Deepika Padukone
Bangalore beauty Deepika Padukone

Bangalore beauty Deepika Padukone says she's single and not ready to mingle, but when she does she would want to share her life with a man in a simple job who's quietly confident.
After a very public breakup with Ranbir Kapoor and a rumored one with Siddharth Mallya, the 26-year-old actress is in no hurry to get into another relationship. (Probably no rush to get inked either!)
"I've reached a stage where there's no man in my life, and I'm not looking for one. But when I do, I know that I just want something basic and simple: a regular guy with a regular job, who I can come home to. Men who are quietly confident are way more attractive than guys who try too hard," Deepika told HT.
HT asked her for her an evergreen dating tip and she says,
"It's about making eye contact. You look at each other across the room, you know he's looking at you, and you know you're looking at him."
Deepika's recent release Cocktail in which she plays a dark character has left an impression on her, as she has discovered she has a dark side in real life.
"Everyone has a dark side, some people are aware of it and some accept it, some people fight it and some don't even know it's there, I've realised I have it."
Padukone says she is currently living the life she dreamed of by getting the roles she wanted and working with people she dreamed of working.
We're glad someone in B-town is happy with her career!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Your Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger