Latest Artist :

Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Split


Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Split
Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Split

Robert Pattinson is reported to have moved out of the LA home that he shared with Kristen Stewart, despite her public apology and reiteration of her love for him.
"I'm not sure they'll be able to recover from this," a source told People magazine .
According to the source, Pattinson is heartbroken and not in touch with Kristen.
Kristen, 22, was photographed during a series of makeout sessions with Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders, 41,on July 17 in L.A..
Stewart publicly apologized for the hook-up through a statement issued by her publicist on Wednesday, July 25, 2012.
"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry," the actress said in the statement.
Stewart, 22, and Pattinson, 26, have been publicly dating since February 2010 and were most recently seen together at Comic-Con promoting Breaking Dawn: Part 2, where they joked about their on-screen kissing scenes.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Your Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger