Latest Artist :

Ranveer Singh Signs His Newest with Shaad Ali

Ranveer Singh Signs His Newest with Shaad Ali
Ranveer Singh Signs His Newest with Shaad Ali

Shaad Ali has signed up Ranveer Singh for his next directorial titled 'Kill Dil.'
"I want the title to convey the theme and mood of the film. And I think I've got it bang on. Kill Dil is a film about the tricks the heart plays on an unsuspecting victim of love. Ranveer is pukka for the male lead. The film has another male lead and of course, the female lead that I will cast soon as I return to Mumbai in a couple of weeks," Ali told TOI from Kanpur.
This will be Shaad's fourth directorial and his first film in five years, since Jhoom Barabar Jhoom (2007) headlining Abhishek Bachchan, Preity Zinta, Bobby Deol and Lara Dutta. The film was a box-office failure and Shaad did not take it well. He calls his new film as his second innings in Bollywood.
"A lot has happened in my life. I needed to find myself, to know what I wanted to do. I think I'm ready for my second innings."
Shaad is still mourning the death of his maternal grandmother, legendary freedom fighter and activist Lakshmi Sahgal, woh passed away in July. He is making a feature film on her life which will come after Kill Dil .
Ranveer is currently preparing for his role as a Gujarati romeo in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Ram Leela.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Your Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger