Latest Artist :

Anushka Sharma Can Never Date An Actor

Anushka Sharma Can Never Date An Actor
Anushka Sharma Can Never Date An Actor

Anushka Sharma denies dating Ranveer Singh or any other actor in Bollywood, simply because her idea of a real man is not that of an actor.
"It is very difficult to date someone from Bollywood. Maybe my idea of a man is not that of an actor," Anushka told HT.
The 24-year-old lissome beauty wants to be the only actor in a relationship. She does not want a man constantly in front of the mirror, using beauty products, or weighing scale concious!
"There can be only one actor in a relationship; two people can't share the same mirror. I do not want to date a man who looks in the mirror or who has a face wash in the bathroom. I want to go on a date then I do not want someone who says I can't eat because I am dieting," she added.
Guess that leaves more time for making hit movies!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Your Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger