Latest Artist :

Kristen Stewart Apologizes, Reiterates Her Love for Robert Pattinson


Kristen Stewart Apologizes
Kristen Stewart Apologizes

Kristen Stewart publicly apologized for her affair with Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders, 41, through a statement issued by her publicist on Wednesday, July 25, 2012.
"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry," the actress said in the statement.
K-Stew's involvement with the director and father-of-two occurred approximately four years post her introduction to Robert Pattinson, 26, on the sets of Twilight, while shooting the first film of the series.
The flick pushed the two into the limelight before its global release in theaters.
Talk of them as an offscreen pair started nearly instantaneously.
The 22-year-old actress and Pattinson started out privately, but in recent events have been captured on film laying on the PDA and having intimate nights out in Los Angeles.
They were recently seen in a humorous mood laughing about their love scenes at Comic-Con.
Hopefully the two can work things out!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Your Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger