Latest Artist :

Sonakshi Sinha Hurts Eye on 'Oh My God' Set


Sonakshi Sinha Hurts Eye on 'Oh My God' Set
Sonakshi Sinha Hurts Eye on 'Oh My God' Set

Sonakshi Sinha hurt her eye during the shoot of the item song 'Go Go Govinda' in Akshay Kumar's 'Oh My God.'
The item song, Sonakshi's first, is choreographed by Prabhudeva, who also features in the song.
Prabhudeva directed Sonakshi's recent release Rowdy Rathore, a huge box-office success.
"Sonakshi was shooting for the song 'Go go govinda', which was meant to be a three-day schedule. The climax of the song required lots of colours and water. On the last day she severely hurt her eye due to the colours and the shoot had to be stalled for two days," a source told IANS.
Sonakshi, 25, was back on set to complete the shoot after recovering from the minor eye injury.
"My song is a special song. It was even more special because Prabhudheva choreographed it. It's a Gokulashtami song. I had a great time shooting for it," said Sonakshi.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Your Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger