Latest Artist :

Abishek Bachchan Incomplete Without Ash

Abishek Bachchan Incomplete Without Ash
Abishek Bachchan Incomplete Without Ash
Abhishek Bachchan is on the top of the world as his latest film, ‘Bol Bachchan’ became a hit film.Abhishek Bachchan has seen series of flops in his career and with the latest hit, it is said that his daughter brought lot of luck to him. But the proud father does not want to put the pressure of success or failure on his daughter as he does not believe on those sayings and he wants Aaradhya to live and enjoy her childhood.

“I don’t want to think like that. I don’t want to put that kind of pressure on her. It’s unfair! My daughter is separate from my profession. I can’t blame her for my failure or my success. She’s brought immense pride and happiness, and that’s what I’m happy about. As for luck, it has a weird way of improving. The harder you work, the faster it moves. I attribute my film’s success to the whole team, especially Ajay (Devgn) and Rohit (Shetty),” Abhishek told the leading daily.

When junior B is asked who is special to him, Aishwarya or Aaradhya, he said, “No father on the earth can ever answer that question like that. Both are an integral part of my life and I need both of them to complete me,” Junior B said.

When asked why the Bachchan’s are keeping away Aaradhya from the world. Abhishek replied, “That’s not the case. I take offense to the words ‘shielding’ and ‘hiding’, which have been so generously used.”

“My daughter is not an object to flash around or a prized item to put on display. She’s a small baby. As a parent, it’s my choice how I want to bring her up. I had a middle-class upbringing. We weren’t given special treatment. I didn’t realise dad was a star till my teens. He was Pa, and mom was Ma. We were not made aware of their celebrity status. Mom ensured that. I want my daughter to grow up as normally as I did,” he said.

Ash and Abhi’s baby has been the focus of attention for all ever she was born. Breaking the curiosity of the baby’s looks, he said, “A baby’s face changes every two days. It’s a general consensus that she’s the perfect mix of the two of us.”
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Your Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger