Latest Artist :

Kendall Jenner Ecstatic Over Debut TV Role

Kendall Jenner Ecstatic Over Debut TV Role
Kendall Jenner Ecstatic Over Debut TV Role

Kendall Jenner, who was recently in the news for the wrong reason - driving while texting - is now making news for the right reason. The 16-year-old model and reality TV artiste has bagged her debut TV role as an actress.
She will appear in the CBS hit show Hawaii Five-0 in October.
"I am SO excited to reveal to you all that I am going to be making my acting debut on Hawaii Five-0," Kendall wrote on her blog this morning.
"My episode will air in October this year and I can't wait to get started on filming.
"This is such an incredible opportunity for me and I'm excited for this new experience!!!"
Kendall and her sister Kylie earlier revealed that they're writing a young adult novel together.
Kendall was recently seen swerving in and out of the right lane of an expressway; she was texting while driving. A driving license holder for 9 months, she was driving the $90,000 black Range Rover gifted to her on her birthday by her parents Bruce and Kris Jenner.
An eyewitness told Star magazine, "The car was all over the lane. I thought the driver was intoxicated!" a concerned L.A. commuter tells Star. "When I pulled up alongside her car, I realized it was Kendall Jenner. She was texting and driving!"
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Your Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger