Latest Artist :

Gillian Anderson and Partner Mark Griffiths Split

Gillian Anderson and Partner Mark Griffiths Split
Gillian Anderson and Partner Mark Griffiths Split

Gillian Anderson and Mark Griffiths have split. They have two children sons: Oscar, 5, and Felix, 3.
A rep for the X-Files actress told Us Weekly, "Gillian Anderson and her partner Mark Griffiths have amicably separated after six years together."
Anderson and Griffiths never married, but the 43-year-old actress has been married twice earlier.
She married X-Files series assistant art director Clyde Klotz, on New Years Day 1994 in a Buddhist ceremony on the 17th hole of a golf course in Hawaii.
The couple split in 1997. They have a 17-year-old daughter, Piper.
Anderson next married documentary filmmaker Julian Ozanne in in the village of Shella on Lamu, an island off the coast of Kenya. They separated on April 21, 2006.
In April, Anderson revealed to Out magazine that she had had intimate relationships with other women in the past. In end July, she explained in another interview, "I decided to talk about it now because someone with whom I was in a relationship a couple of decades ago - a woman - passed away about a year ago.
"I was talking about her and, in the context of the gentle conversation we were having, I thought I would say that I have had a couple of relationships with women."
But she clarified, "I always knew I still liked boys. Being gay was never something that I identified with 100 per cent, because I knew that for me it wasn’t the only way."
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Your Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger