Latest Artist :

Drake Studying for High School Diploma

Drake Studying for High School Diploma
Drake Studying for High School Diploma
When Drake isn’t busy inserting himself in the middle of bottle-bustin’ bar brawls, the Toronto-bred rapper is hitting books in pursuit his high school diploma.

A teenage Drizzy dropped out of Forest Hill Collegiate Institute when he booked a plum role on the Canadian teen series Degrassi: The Next Generation. He then went on to pursue his love of music as one of the driving forces behind Lil Wayne’s Young Money clique.
Now the 25-year-old is throwing himself into study between shows:
“I’m actually spending my summer graduating high school. That’s my main focus after Ovo Fest,” he said. “I only have one credit left and I’m really excited about that.”
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Your Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger