Latest Artist :

Singham 2: Ajay Devgn, Rohit Shetty Ready With A Sizzling New Script


Singham 2: Ajay Devgn
Singham 2: Ajay Devgn

Fresh off the success of Bol Bachchan, Rohit Shetty says he has a new story for Singham sequel and he and Ajay Devgn are definitely getting back together soon to start work on it.
"We found a fresh story for the sequel and that is why we started talking about a second part. The part one of "Singham" was a remake, but our sequel is not a copy," Shetty told Delhi Times.
The film's script will take about five months to complete, says Shetty, and until then Ajay and he will wrap their new projects - Ajay will complete the shoot for Sajid Khan's remake of Himmatwala, and Shetty will complete Shah Rukh Khan starrer Chennai Express.
"When people asked me if there's friction between Ajay and me because he is doing "Himmatwala" next and I'm doing "Chennai Express," I always suppressed a smile. In my heart, I always knew we'd do "Singham 2" after finishing "Chennai Express"."
And whatever your heart says is generally true. :)
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Your Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger