Latest Artist :

Sienna Miller Welcomes First Child

Sienna Miller Welcomes First Child
Sienna Miller Welcomes First Child
Sienna Miller and her fiance Tom Sturridge are the proud parents of a baby girl.

The 30-year-old actress and her partner, 26, welcomed their first child in London over the weekend. Celebrity snitches confirmed the baby’s sex to Us magazine, but details about the child’s weight and name are still unavailable.
News of Sienna’s pregnancy first broke in early January, but the notoriously private G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra star was very reluctant to talk about the state of her occupied womb with the prying public. Miller finally confirmed the baby news in March:
“I’m in my second trimester, so I’m I-can-talk-about-it pregnant, even though I’m under strict instructions not to say anything as it would completely defeat the point of everything I’ve tried to achieve in the last eight years.”
Sienna started dating Tom – an actor pal of Twilight star Robert Pattinson – just a few months after she split from fiance Jude Law for a second time in February 2011. The blonde has also been romantically-linked to hip-hop mogul Diddy and then-married actor Balthazar Getty.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Your Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger