Latest Artist :

Katy Perry, Russell Brand divorce finalised

Katy Perry,
Katy Perry,
Katy Perry and Russell Brand’s divorce was made official this weekend, six months after their papers were filed.
The couple filed a divorce agreement on February 8, but under Californian law this does not become official until six months have passed, reported Contactmusic.
Perry and Brand split after 14 months of marriage last December citing irreconcilable differences and it is said that Brand did not ask for any of the ‘Firework’ star’s estimated USD 70 million fortune.
The 27-year-old recently said she blames the comedian and actor for the breakdown of their marriage, as he didn’t come and see her enough while she was on her ‘California Dreams Tour’.
“Yes, if I could edit it any other way I would but that is exactly what it was. I always had plans to make this record (‘Teenage Dream’) and usually with a record, you tour. Touring is always important to me. It’s like a big IOU to my fans, because I know they are the reason I exist,” she had said.
Since their split Perry has been linked to Florence & the Machine guitarist Robert Ackroyd while Brand was pictured with a yoga instructor.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Your Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger