Latest Artist :

Katy Perry denies dating Robert Ackroyd

Katy Perry denies dating Robert Ackroyd
Katy Perry denies dating Robert Ackroyd
Katy Perry has brushed off rumours that she is dating rocker Robert Ackroyd, saying it is not really appropriate to embark on a serious relationship so soon after her marriage split.
The “I Kissed a Girl” hitmaker separated from funnyman Russell Brand late last year, just 14 months after they exchanged vows in India, reported Daily Star.
“That’s not even appropriate to label. There are times I go out and meet people and flirt, but it’s not really appropriate to have anything serious.”
“For me, right now, I’m totally not looking (for love).
I’m just looking to heal. And I’m on that path. I’m not down
on love,” she said.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Your Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger