Latest Artist :

Kareena Kapoor Heroine Not Likely To Bring The Bacon Like Hero-Dominated Movies


Kareena Kapoor Heroine
Kareena Kapoor Heroine
Kareena Kapoor lives up to her reputation of speaking her mind straight up, when she told the media that her upcoming film Heroine cannot match the box-office draw of films with male actors as the focus.
Kareena was asked if her womancentric film will achieve the Rs 100cr mark?
"No, I genuinely don't think so. We don't get the kind of budget that male actors do. We get a reasonable budget, and we make the most of it. I just hope we do well. But I don't think I'll garner the same profits as male actors do," Kareena told HT.
But she does not feel threatened by fellow actress Sridevi's English Vinglish coming out the same day as Heroine, on September 21.
"I idolise her (Sridevi). But I just want to make it clear that I hope both films do well... mine a little more."
The 31-year-old may have lost the coveted role in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Ram Leela, but she does not regret it and hopes to team up with him in the future.
"I've always wanted to work with Sanjay Leela Bhansali. Unfortunately, we differed on contractual issues, and a few things didn't work out between our managers. I really was looking forward to it."
On her part, she hopes to get another opportunity with the ace filmmaker.
"Well, at least I hope to. This project didn't work out, but hopefully another opportunity will come up soon."
Hopefully, Bebo's film surprises everyone. As for working with SLB someday, when your last name is Kapoor, things have a way of happening!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Your Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger