Latest Artist :

Kareena Kapoor's Halkat Jawani Curves


Kareena Kapoor Jawani
Kareena Kapoor Jawani

Kareena Kapoor has lately been raving about her svelte look in Heroine, even taking a swipe at actresses who say they are comfortable with their curvier bodies.
Kareena features in the item song Halkat Jawani in Heroine, dressed in a ghagra choli that majorly bares her midriff. Early in June, the film's director, Madhur Bhandarkar, tweeted two stills of Kareena's sizzling look in Halkat Jawani.
Kareena went to the press to brag about her look, and indirectly alluded to Vidya Balan and Sonakshi Sinha as plump and fat
"I have gone back to the size-zero look I had in Tashan, but this time it is curvier," she said.
"I wanted this body for my item song in the film. Since it is a rigorous and raunchy number, I decided to go for a slim and sexy look. But I still have curves in the right places. It may be a trend now with some actors, but I definitely don't want to look plump or fat!" Kareena added.
Minutes ago Bhandarkar tweeted another photo of Kareena from Halkat Jawani, while announcing the lock in of the item number's edit.
Unluckily for Kareena, this time the angle isn't right. She still look svelte and has the curves, but they are mostly Kapoor belly curves!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Your Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger