Latest Artist :

Justin Bieber Writes & Produces Song for Selena Gomez's New Album


Justin Bieber Writes & Produces Song for Selena Gomez's New Album
Justin Bieber Writes & Produces Song for Selena Gomez's New Album

Justin Bieber has penned and produced a song for Selena Gomez's fourth studio album, Will.i.am told Canada's New Music Live.
Will.i.am, who has heard the song and is impressed with it, recalled how Bieber first told him about the song.
"He taps me on the shoulder... 'Yo, I want to show you this song I produced and wrote I'm really excited about it because it's one of the first songs I produced by myself'," said Will.i.am.
Will.i.am. Described the song as being "awesome."
"It was, like, really, really dope," he told the radio station.
"Yeah, I wrote it for Selena. It's great," Bieber told him.
Selena revealed her plans for a new album to MTV news in early June. She says she will be exploring new sounds in the album.
She wants the album to be very different from her third studio album, When the Sun Goes Down, which dropped in June, 2011.
Besides Bieber, Selena also plans to collaborate with friend Taylor Swift for the album that is expected to release around her 21st birthday, July 22, 2013.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Your Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger