Latest Artist :

Jennifer Lopez wants to focus on films

Jennifer Lopez wants to focus on films
Jennifer Lopez wants to focus on films
Jennifer Lopez says she quit talent show ‘American Idol’ to focus on her acting.
The panelist on the television talent show announced last week that she will not return for the next season, but said that she had an amazing run on the series, reported Contactmusic.
“I do miss doing films. I feel like the last two years with ‘American Idol’, I’ve really, really focused on, you know, my music. It was all kind of very synergistic, it worked really well together.
“Movie work is something that I really loved, it’s how I kind of started in this business, and it doesn’t leave you. I am an actress, I need to do that, too,” she said.
The ‘On the Floor’ singer also said this week that Steven Tyler’s decision to leave ‘American Idol’ influenced her own departure.
“We had magic. I don’t know, with him gone, it might be a formula,” she added.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Your Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger