Latest Artist :

Vanessa Bryant “I was taken out of context”

Vanessa Bryant
Vanessa Bryant
Vanessa Bryant, the wife of NBA star, Kobe Bryant is upset about a recent quote being “taken out of context.”
Vanessa, who filed from divorce from the LA Lakers star but appeared wth Kobe at the London Olympic Games, says that the quote she gave to New York Magazine is misleading. “I certainly would not want to be married to somebody that can’t win championships,” she told New York Magazine for an article regarding NBA wives. “If you’re sacrificing time away from my family and myself for the benefit of winning championships, then winning a championship should happen every single year.”
Now, Vanessa is clarifying saying, “I’m sad to hear that comments in my New York Magazine interview are being misconstrued and taken out of context.”
Kobe and Vanessa did become engaged beofre Kobe won hs first of 5 NBA titles with the Lakers. “I have and will continue to support my husband’s dreams. … I have been with Kobe for 13 years,” Vanessa goes onto say. “I accepted his marriage proposal PRIOR to him winning any of his 5 championships with his teammates. … For anyone to think otherwise is wrong. It is not about being married to a ‘winner’ it is about our sacrifice as a family.”
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Your Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger